Embroidery is a durable and effective method of material decoration. The use of high-tech laser methods combined with traditional cutting allows for the creation of a wide range of patterns – from large and complicated to small and precise - on various types of material, such as textile, knitwear, leather, artificial leather and other.
- regular and specialised embroidery: Chenile embroidery (terrycloth, looping), Richelieu embroidery, guipures, applications, emblems, trademarks;
- embroidery on fabric, cut-outs and final products;
- embroidery on men’s shirts, women’s blouses, trousers and other clothing pieces;
- embroidery on clothing for teenage boys and girls;
- embroidery on children’s clothing;
- embroidery on final products: polo shirts, t-shirts, coats, aprons, ties, scarfs, caps and leather items;
- embroidery on films and thermal films;
- company logo embroidery;
- embroidery on banners, pennants, patches;
- embroidery with sequins or/and rhinestones;
- product decoration with the use of sequins, hotfix rhinestones and other specialised techniques: e.g. cords, ribbons, applications, boring, cording, looping, trimming.
Please, contact us regarding quotation requests at:
Tel: +48 42 252 67 05
Tel: +48 509 561 837